Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, China and the United States. With 2500 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialization, material analyzing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
Location: Windber, Pennsylvania
- Creating parts in the system and all of the component requirements. i.e. MSL, can it be washed, alias.
- Complete time calculations for process and assembly.
- Including breaking down the customer data packages and determining the time it would take to build them and if any special tooling is needed.
- Clarify customer, Kitron, and regulatory requirements on components.
- Register component information in information system and planning systems.
- Create cross-references between the customer and Kitron item number.
- Prepare component list and upload into planning systems.
- Suggest replacements for currently used components, and if required, initiate the tests for alternatives.
- Assist customer on component issues in development, new product introduction, and serial production stages.
- Follow current rules defined for registration and maintenance of article numbers.
- Convey analysis and other documents related to the industry.
- Strive towards standardization processes and items across Kitron Group.
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing, electronics, or similar engineering field.
- OR 5+ years of relevant industry work experience.
- Ability to work with challenging deadlines and frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work with a group.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new applications such as planning systems, Excel, and other company specific applications/systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
What We offer:
- At Kitron, salary offer is based on the level of experience and competencies of the candidate;
- Performance-based annual reviews;
- Medical, dental and vision insurance;
- Company paid life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability;
- Additional benefits for life insurance and short term disability;
- 401(K) with company match;
- 9/80 work schedule;
- A highly skilled and motivated team of colleagues;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Kitron USA
Loading application form
Already working at Kitron United States ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.